Hey there, hope your having a great summer! Today I wanted to share with you a killer exercise routine that I know you will enjoy.
If you want to build full, round glutes,quads, and a flat stomach…Try this new workout I call “The Ab, Thigh & Butt Blaster Workout”:
wide squats 3×25
reverse lunges 3×25
one leg lunges 3×25
(be sure to super set or continuously do all three exercises back to back without stopping)
Sumo Squat 3×15
Stiff Leg Deadlift 3×15
Jump Squats 3×25
(Super set this circuit as well without any rest period in between)
Reverse Crunches 5×50
Bicycle Crunches 5×50
(super set this circuit as well without any rest period)
1) Wide Squats-Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width apart. Begin to squat at 90 degrees while pushing through your heels to return to starting position.
2) Reverse Lunges-Stand with your feet together and take one step backward into a lunge position. Bring that foot back to starting position and alternate between legs.
3) One-Leg Squat-Hold onto a bar to help you balance your body. Stand with one foot resting on top the other. Squat down and back, imagining you’re looking for a chair behind you. Push with your heels to starting position and repeat.
4) Stiff-Leg Deadlifts-Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent. Hold onto dumbbells or barbell in your hands while bending over towards the floor. Use your glutes to pull yourself back up into starting position. It’s important you keep your back straight and knees slightly bent throughout the entire movement. You should feel a stretch in your glutes and hamstrings.
5) Sumo Squats-Stand with your feet wide and toes pointed out. Hold a dumbbell between your legs or at your chest. Squat down and push with your heels back to starting position.
6) Jump Squats-Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and begin to squat at 90 degrees. While pushing through your heels back to starting position, begin to push and thrust your body upward in a jumping motion. When your body begins to land back onto the ground, try to land back into the squat position.
7) Crunches-While lying down on your back, start to raise your chest and chin towards the ceiling. Then proceed to engage your core muscles and brace your stomach as if you are going to be punched in the stomach.
8)Reverse Crunch-While on your back, begin to raise your legs towards the ceiling right above your hips and then slowly bring your legs back down to the starting position without touching the ground.
9)Bicycle Crunch-While lying down on your back proceed to peddle your feet as if you are riding a bicycle. Then with your upper body, begin to crunch and twist while alternating your elbows towards your knees.
I really hope you enjoy this workout. It’s one of my favorite leg circuits I like to do if I don’t have time to go to the gym.
If you like this quick at home workout…Then watch the video below on how to get a hold of my workout videos